We are pleased to be able to greet you in person at the Münchner Volkshochschule again.
It is very important for us that you can learn together in all of our courses, rooms and buildings without worry and in safety. Therefore an extensive hygiene concept and some new rules at the MVHS have been introduced with immediate effect, all of which can be found in detail here. The MVHS have implemented a multi-stage hygiene concept which has been adapted to the increased requirements during the corona pandemic.
Our hygiene concept is based on the current requirements laid out by the Bavarian Ministry, with specific hygiene framework as well as the occupation safety standards of the Federal Ministry for Labour and Social Affairs.
Please take some time to make yourself familiar with these hygiene rules and make sure you follow these by every visit to the MVHS.
The most important rules are:
1. Keep your distance from others (minimum 1.5m), also when arriving and leaving the MVHS building as well as during breaks.
2. Wear your nose/mouth covering when moving throughout the site (inside and out), in the corridors, stairwells, bathrooms etc. and at any time when the minimum distance cannot be kept.
3. Regular and thorough handwashing, especially on entry to the buildings.
4. Registration is compulsory for all courses and events. Registration is possible online, by telephone or in writing. You may also make an appointment for advice and guidance >> all important telephone numbers.
5. Regular ventilation of classrooms (minimum 1 x per hour for 10 minutes of intensive ventilation)
6. Please stay at home if you are suffering from cold sypmtoms or corona specifc symptoms or if you have come into contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case within the last 14 days.
For individual offers there are specific supplementary requirements and recommendations which we also have in place. These concern, for example, Health and Cooking Courses as well as Tours and Cultural Events. Please also refer to information on site and at the time of registration. Below you will find the most important information for specific offers.
Courses in the Field of Movement and Relaxation
From 22nd June 2020, amateur choir practice is allowed if
Cultural Education (eg film evenings, theatre courses, concerts etc.)
When wind instruments and/or vocals are in use, a minimum distance of 2m must be kept.
City, Culture and Nature Tours (Stadt-, Kultur- und Naturführungen)
Whole Day Events with Catering
Study Trips and Excursions