Please note the >> informations concerning current interruptions of courses here.
Please note that from now on masks are also required in class. Therefore, please wear a mouth and nose cover during your entire stay at MVHS.
It is very important for us that you can learn together in all of our courses, rooms and buildings without worry and in safety. Therefore during the corona pandemic, compulsory registration for all events and a multi-level hygiene concept adapted to the currently increased requirements have been introduced. We would like to inform you about this in detail here.
Our hygiene concept is based on the current requirements laid out by the Bavarian Ministry, with specific hygiene framework as well as the occupation safety standards of the Federal Ministry for Labour and Social Affairs.
Please take some time to make yourself familiar with these hygiene rules and make sure you follow these by every visit to the MVHS.
The most important rules are:
1. Keep your distance from others (minimum 1.5m), also when arriving and leaving the MVHS building as well as during breaks.
2. "Surgical masks" or FFP2 masks are compulsory (no clear view masks or visors): this includes wearing your mouth/nose cover in class and when moving around the premises, in the corridors, stairwells, washroom facilities etc. as well as at any time when the minimum distance cannot be maintained.
3. Regular and thorough handwashing, especially on entry to the buildings.
5. Regular ventilation of classrooms (minimum 1 x per hour for 10 minutes of intensive ventilation)
6. Please stay at home if you are suffering from cold sypmtoms or corona specifc symptoms or if you have come into contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case within the last 14 days.
For individual offers there are specific supplementary requirements and recommendations which we also have in place. These concern, for example, Health and Cooking Courses as well as Tours and Cultural Events.
Please refer to information on site and at the time of registration. Below you will find the most important information for specific offers.
Courses in the Field of Movement and Relaxation
From 22nd June 2020, amateur choir practice is allowed if
Cultural Education (eg film evenings, theatre courses, concerts etc.)
When wind instruments and/or vocals are in use, a minimum distance of 2m must be kept.
City, Culture and Nature Tours (Stadt-, Kultur- und Naturführungen)
Whole Day Events with Catering
Study Trips and Excursions