Online offerings continue to take place
A large part of the Munich Volkshochschule programme is interrupted due to the Covid-19 pandemic. The regular face-to-face programme is expected to resume on-site on Monday, June 7, 2021.
For individual courses and events which may already take place in person before June 7, affected participants have been or will be informed personally. Please be sure to observe the protection and hygiene rules, which are always up to date at www.mvhs.de/info-hygienekonzept.
Until the courses resume, we will be here for you with the following offers:
- Our online programme continues to take place. There are currently hundreds of online courses and online lectures on the website: www.mvhs.de/online.
- Here today, there tomorrow: temporary online courses in Corona times are already starting online and will switch to presence mode as soon as on-site classes are available again: www.mvhs.de/zeitweise-online.
Other important information:
Registration and advice
- Registration is possible at any time online.
- Registration is also possible via phone or in person. All important information and phone numbers can be found here: www.mvhs.de/auskunft.
Refund of participation fees
- We will make every effort to reschedule and accommodate face-to-face courses that had to be postponed due to the pandemic. If not all of the originally scheduled dates can be made up, the fee for the course will be reduced accordingly: in either case, you will only pay for the dates that can take place and will be refunded the portions that are cancelled.
- If your course or event is cancelled completely, you will receive a full refund of the course fee.
- We will refund the course fee as soon as possible. Because we are doing a lot of refunds at the moment, this may take a few days. We thank you for your understanding and patience.
- Furthermore, you have the possibility to support your Volkshochschule with a donation >> Donation Campaign of the MVHS.
In the hope that we all stay healthy,
Your Munich Volkshochschule